Welcome to Southend Sands Caravan Park
(Formally known as "Lynnies@Southend")
Situated on the Limestone Coast of South Australia.
Formally known as "Lynnies@Southend" the park is under new management and we would like to confirm that all the facilities remain unchanged.
We have sheltered grass sites for your next relaxing and peaceful getaway, with a short 2 minute stroll to the beautiful sandy white beach with stunning turquoise water across Rivoli Bay.
We are an ideal travel base for all the Limestone Coast attractions, so do come and try your luck at fishing from the beach or nearby jetty or enjoy the scenic drives and cliff walks along the Canunda National Park.
Our pet friendly park is the perfect venue for family reunions, school camps and groups, club getaways and relaxing seaside weekends.
- Coin operated BBQ's and Laundry
- Large camp kitchen with cooking facilities
- Hall with slow combustion fire
- Outdoor seating under pergola
- Borrow and swap library
- Fish Cleaning Area
Your choice of
- Bunkhouse style dormitories
- Self Contained En-suite Cabins (includes linen)
- Sheltered powered and un-powered sites
- Grassed Sites
- Discounts for extended stays
- Winter getaways pay for 2 nights and get 3rd night free
- Un-powered sites $20 and powered sites $25
Find Us at the corner of Eliza and Leake Street,
Southend, South Australia, 5280.
To book your stay please contact your host Julie Palmer on:
Phone: 08 87356200
Copyright 2014 Southend Sands Caravan Park | Website Created by Cobweb Media